Best burgers - Freestyle Tout




On a recent visit to Freestyle Tout I discovered their Freestyle burger special which includes a gourmet burger, chippies, alioli and a beer - all for $15. If you don't want the beer, you can have a soft drink instead.
I loved the burger and the chippies (I am something of an expert on chippies) were just as I like them - crisp, hot and not at all fatty.

Freestyle's menu has quite a few things I would like to try including Chilli salt calamari served on an Asian style salad $18.90 and a Peking Duck Salad with watercress and bean sprout salad $17.90.

If you have a late start on the weekend but still crave a real brekkie - Freestyle Tout at Emporium and West End do all day breakfast from 9am on weekends. There's nothing more disappointing than being unable to get a bacon fix when you need it - thumbs up to all day brekkie!

Of course Freestyle is best known for it's desserts. I've tasted many of them but my favourite is the chocolate macadamia brownie which comes swimming in dark chocolate sauce with chocolate fudge ice cream - be still my beating heart!

I've also seen a Chocolate Delux Sundae, which includes marshmallows, vanilla, chocolate fudge and macadamia ice creams, disappear amazingly fast.

Freestyle West End also has The Red Room, a semi private room which seats 14-18 guests.

Freestyle Tout, West End
Corner of Browning, Melbourne and Boundary Street
West End +61 7 3255 3288