I went to Regional Flavours and this is what I saw


At yesterday's South Bank Regional Flavours (continuing Sunday) I saw long queues of happy people waiting for a taste of something special.



Interestingly the queues for Dello Mano brownies, all types of speciality cheeses and Noosa Red tomato bruschetta were amongst the longest.

The stalls stretched the length of Little Stanley Street and wound back into the area usually occupied by South Banks regular markets. Don't miss this section filled with Granite Belt goodies.

Here's what I saw

Bien handling the strong interest in delicious Dello Mano brownies with a smile

A selection of the Dello Mano range

Noosa Reds tomatos for sale by the bag

My bag of delicious tiny toms

The second section of Regional Flavours

A new coffee lover

Delicious Mammino icecream from Bundaberg