Your top Christmas macaron flavour?


It's judging time for the Marche du Macaron competition

I've picked my five top flavours from the many inventive entries. Wow! You really thought of some great flavours.

I'm running a competition to help me pick the winner on my Facebook page 
Please visit and leave your vote - ask your friends to do the same.

Here are my five top flavours

  • Red velvet w spiced brandy butter centre
  • Dark Choc Xmas pud w brandy creme centre
  • Gingerbread
  • Candy cane - green outer w r+w creme centre
  • Stollen - almond, rum, vanilla + spice

Voting is open on the flavours on Facebook until 5pm EST Tuesday December 20.

Where more than one person has suggested a flavour, the winner will be the first one to have emailed the flavour to me during the competition.