Honey I'm home - revitalize me!

Next time you want to greet someone special with a refreshing drink after a long journey or perhaps welcome your dinner guests try this blend.

Walking into the impressive lobby of Saffire, Freycinet in Tasmania, I was greeted with this beautiful drink and immediately asked for the recipe - and they were happy to share.

Ingredients
3 frozen raspberries
20 mls lemon juice
Dash Grenadine
150 ml ginger beer

Method:
Muddle frozen raspberries and lemon juice. Strain mix and add ginger beer. Sink Grenadine through the drink.

Garnish with a raspberry.


If I was feeling frisky, I'd probably add a dash of Bombay Saphire or a swig of vodka.

Saffire is the sort of place everyone should visit at least once to have that feeling of true indulgence.  Do it and your expectations will be exceeded - guaranteed.

Saffire, Freycinet