Walking Sunshine Beach


I'm going to share one of my favourite places.

I've been visiting the Sunshine Coast for about 30 years but I've  recently been spending more time at Sunshine Beach. If you know Noosa, it's just one beach south.




Noosa is a wonderful place to stay. The beach is beautiful, there's plenty of shopping and the national park is a wonder. Just south, Sunshine Beach is linked to Noosa by the national park.  It's got it's own eat street and a small selection of shops.

But it's the walk from Sunshine Beach, up the stairs and around the headland, then down to Alexandra Bay that's won my heart.  And here's why.







And when you are looking for somewhere to stay at Sunshine Beach, I recommend this unit at Belmore Terrace..    And yes, I declare a family connection here.