I'm very app y!


I don't know if this qualifies me as a geek, but I've created an app for Eat,drink+beKerry.

It was actually very easy to make - the trickiest part is uploading to your iPhone as it's not on the App Store.

Here's how to do it:



  • Ignore the phone instructions on Fan Page Mobilizer
  • Instead input your email address, which will send you an email and then access the address on your iPhone
  • Once you click on the address it self installs.
  • If you don't have email on your iPhone - go to Safari or your web browser on your iPhone
  • Type in this address http://bit.ly/HNscxT - if it doesn't work it's probably because you typed in the address incorrectly.

  • Press enter and wa-la - you've got it.
Now you have super easy access to all my blog posts and Facebook stream.

It's fun because everything looks a little different. 


Here's how it will look on your apps page






It works off my Facebook fan page.  It was simple as to make - just visit Fan Page Mobilizer