The fun begins - Noosa International Food & Wine Festival



I’ve downloaded the ap and packed my bag.

Working out what items in my wardrobe would rate as ‘Noosa elegant’ (dress code for some events) caused me a little stress but I think it’s sorted.

It’s started already for some but for me, tomorrow is my first day of fun at the Noosa International Food & Wine Festival.

I’m looking forward to kicking off my shoes (there’s even a shoe cloakroom) and drinking cocktails on the beach, walking around the festival catching up with friends and sitting in on a few of the interesting discussion sessions.  The ap is going to keep me on time for my chosen events.

The weather is looking a little gloomy here in Brisbane but the great thing about Noosa is that it’s a bit of a micro climate and the forecast for the weekend is mild weather with plenty of sunshine.

My togs (that’s swimmers or bathers for all non-Queenslanders) are top of the packing list along with a sarong and some sunscreen.  The air temperature might be dropping but the water temperature is sure to still be warm enough for a swim in the beautifully calm waters of Main Beach.

If you see me at the festival, please say hello! 

And do come and listen to the Sunday session at 2.15pm in The Courier-Mail Life Annexe where we will be discussing ‘Everyone is an Expert’  - blogs, public opinion websites, e-zines, mainstream press and the hand of the law. 

Drop in at the festival for the day and check out the action .
www.noosafoodandwine.com.au

Kerry Heaney

And here's a few of my fave Noosa shots







Disclaimer:  Ed+bK is an invited guest to the festival