Travel the world bite by bite with Kerry now on podcast


Join me travelling the world bite by bite on my brand new podcast where I talk to the people who make, bake and grow the food you love to eat.

In Episode 1 I talk to head chef and co-owner of Indulge Cafe in Bundaberg, Queensland. Indulge has taken the Brisbane Times Good Food Guide 2016 People's Choice Award for the second year in a row, proving you don't have to be in a major capital to run the sort of cafe that everyone wants on their doorstep.

Amanda generously shares her secrets to success in this entertaining chat which explains her philosophy on food, running a cafe and what makes the Bundaberg region so special.




Read more about Amanda and Indulge Cafe here

You can subscribe to the Eat, drink & be Kerry podcast at audioBoom, Stitcher, Pocketcasts and shortly at iTunes.  Check your other podcatcher apps as well.

If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe to my blog updates, follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

And please share and tell your friends that I'm here.  The best recommendation I can get is one from you.  Thank you.