Easter eggs!


My thoughtful daughter gave me a double Easter present - eggs I can write about before I eat. She went to Biome on Latrobe Terrace in Paddington and chose some eggs anyone can eat without feeling guilty.

'I'm a good egg' screams one - and it's true. The egg is made from organic couverture dark chocolate using fair trade ingredients with no GMO products - plus it's made in Australia - Victoria to be exact.

The Loving Earth raw organic chocolate bar is made from 'activated' almond and purple corn dark chocolate. It's sugar free and includes 62% raw cacao. Again the cacao is fair trade sourced from Satipo, Peru. I'm not sure what purple corn has to do with chocolate but the chocolate is very rich and dark and it claims to include up to four times as many antioxidants as conventional chocolate.

But the best thing about the chocolate and eggs is that they were given with love from my daughter!

What did you enjoy eating for Easter?