Costa Noosa Espresso was established about six years ago as a small roasting house and espresso bar. It's a family owned and operated business dedicated to speciality coffee purchasing the “A" grade, 100% Arabica coffee from around the world.
The coffee blends include -
- Espresso Noosa- green beans from South America with a rich and velvety crema and a full bodied smooth flavour sure to suit all palates.
- Cooloola Cool - smooth, full bodied, earthy flavours packed into the punch of a fresh espresso.
- Capricorn (Australia) -from the Atherton Tablelands, Far North Queensland. Single origin bean roasted medium dark to produce sweet aromas with a very smooth, rich custard and chocolate palate. Winner of two awards at the CSR Golden Bean Competition 2009/10.
- Yemen Ismali Mocha- tiny green bean found growing on steep fertile terraces in Yemen, the Middle East with a complex yet full body wine and spicy taste with chocolate and earthy notes.
- Farmers Organic - single origin, co-op grown green bean from Nicaragua roasted to medium darkness to produce a medium strength, full bodied coffee with a caramel and almond finish.
- Organic Swiss Water Decaf - Organically grown on the mountain slopes of Peru - medium roasted bean with berry/plum profile and nutty hints.
Bottom line: Seriously good coffee, great sweet treats, would just like to see a few more smiles from the staff - please.
Costa Noosa, 26 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Noosa. p 5474 9222