Saturday

Easter Cupcakes



How cute are these Easter cupcakes I found at Milkbar, Ashgrove in Brisbane's inner west.  These are sure to put a smile on the face of children and adults alike. And so good to eat!

While I was there, I just couldn't resist this raspberry white choc cupcake.  It's got real raspberries inside and the icing is just delicious.

Bottom line:  Large range of consistently good cupcakes, good coffee plus general cafe food. Plenty of parking underneath. Caters for kids.
Milkbar 16  Ashgrove  Ave,
Ashgrove, 3366 2007

2 comments:

Julia @Mélanger said...

These cupcakes are just so adorable. You're right, kids would love them. Never been to Milkbar but go by all the time. Must visit soon!

Brisbane Baker said...

Adorable cupcakes!

I just found your blog on loaded web, I'm going to follow.

Check me out:
www.brisbanebaker.blogspot.com