Best muesli

I'm very particular when it comes to muesli. None of this stuff that tastes like horse chaff or is so hard your jaw aches half way through breakfast. I like my muesli toasted and tasty, full of fruit and flavour and crunchy. I've often been disappointed by muesli that promises much and delivers little. However, I found my nirvana at the South Bank Granite Belt Growers Market! And the fact that I'll have to make the trip to Ballandean is just another plus. According to Vineyard Cottages owner Peter Cumming, after many, many requests they have finally decided to package the muesli they serve in the restaurant. This is a good thing! I have not stayed at Vineyard Cottages (which look very inviting) but I have eaten at the cafe and it was delightful. At $10 a packet this is premium muesli but definitely worth it.
Find Vineyard Cottages & Cafe on the New England Highway at Ballandean. +61 7 4684 1270 www.vineyardcottages.com.au