Jonathon M Patisserie, Coolum, Sunshine Coast


I was driving back from Noosa to have afternoon tea with my mum.

Driving down the scenic coast road past Perigian and Marcus Beaches, I was lucky to discover this delightful patisserie, smack on the main road in the heart of Coolum Beach.

Jonathon M Patisserie is located in a strip shopping centre on the David Low Way, opposite the beach. As I was taking the afternoon treats, it was a real find.

The biggest problem here was chosing which treats to take home.  I solved it by buying a selection of the peit fours for us to sample.

According to the sign on the wall, all the goods are baked fresh daily on the premises using quality local  organic produce, and they certainly tasted that way.  The individual treats were full of flavour and a party in your mouth.


Bottom line:  I'll be returning here for more.
 
Jonathon M Patisserie
Element On Coolum, David Low Way
Coolum Beach. p 5446 5820