Here's what captured my attention in the past week...
|A colourful and low cal treat at the Moo Moo opening.|
- Order your lunch on an iPad? What next?
- Just for a laugh - a Sam Kekovich style prawn booster.
- So simple but so good - the easiest dessert I've seen in a while and almost guilt free
- Moo Moo opened at the Port Office with more glitz, glamour, spray tans and busty dresses than Brisbane has seen for a while.
- Prawns, prawns and more prawns but just give me a humble prawn sanger.
- Only for soccer fans - Belle Epoque opens at 4am (you really have to be a soccer tragic for this one.)
- Sunday reading - The Big Red Wine Book. A great way to find new bargain reds.
|Love the look of these black tiger prawns from Gold Coast Tiger Prawns.|