Looking for lunch? Hamptons Home Living crusted salt squid salad

I've been known to curse loudly when frustrated by not being able to find a park but on Saturday it turned into a bit of serindipity.


Regional Flavours at Southbank was tempting me but when I finally made it to Little Stanley Street the car park full sign was out.  Rather than throw my hands up in frustration I decided to take advantage of the moment and come back later when the crowds had thined a little.

Lunch at Hamptons Home Living  seemed a more than attractive alternative, and I actually found a star park almost outside the cafe.  My rice flour crusted salt squid with coriander, bean sprouts and peanuts came with a delicous sweet salty nam jim sauce, just perfect for a warm Brisbane winter's day.


The affable Luke Stringer was running the floor with precision as always but I managed to put him in a chair for a few minutes to talk about the new winter menu.  Here's what to expect.



Hamptons Home Living, 180 Latrobe Terrace Paddington
(07) 3367 2002
 
Hamptons Home Living on Urbanspoon