How would you like to take your best friend to the Good Food & Wine Show on Sunday November 10 with a Platinum Pass valued at $75 per person?
Ed+bK has four double Platinum passes ($600 total prize pool) to give away – see below for details.
These tickets include:
* Entry to the Good Food and Wine Show valued at $25
* Access to the VIP Room including complimentary beverages and canapés
* Gourmet Gift bag
* Complimentary Tasting glass
This is the ninth year for the Good Food & Wine in Brisbane which runs at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from Friday 8 November to Sunday 10 November. It’s a haven for food lovers with the chance to discover new tastes, revisit old food friends, learn new techniques and generally have a great time.
Last year I saw many friends wandering the aisles at the show, their arms full of purchases and I came home laden with goodies. There were plenty of bargains to be found.
I particularly like the opportunity to see a good selection of Queensland’s regional produce. This year there’s even a Gympie Region Food Trail to discover.
Other things to check out while you are visiting on include -
• Celebrity Theatre - Australia’s top chefs hit the kitchen and share their recipes and tips. This year - Miguel Maestre, Maggie Beer, Matt Moran and Matt Golinksi.
• Riedel Wine Theatre –the best Australian wine, rare vintage drops and new boutique labels.
• Cheese Alley– moreish cheeses to sample from various regions across Australia
• The Chopping Block - Celebrity chefs in action. Pick up some useful cooking tips, taste free samples, have your cookbook signed and prize draws.
• A Journey through Coffee with Nespresso– masterclass that takes participants on a unique and sensorial journey in a fun and interactive session.
• Dymocks Books Signings– meet your favourite celeb chef and have them sign your cookbook.
Adult ticket prices start at $25 and children under 12 can enter free. The Brisbane Good Food & Wine Show will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from Friday 8 November to Sunday 10 November and is open 9am to 5pm each day.
For more information, event schedules and to buy tickets visit www.goodfoodshow.com.au and get updates via Facebook and Twitter.
How can you get yourself a Platinum double pass? It's a two step process - First include your details in the in the Giveaway box so I can contact you if you are one of the lucky ones getting ttickets.
Second leave a comment below in the comments section of the blog on why you'd like to go and who you would take. (Tip - Look right at the bottom where it says Links to this post – look to left of that where it will say 14 or so comments – click on that and a box will pop up and this is where you leave a comment. You'll see lots of other comments there too.)
You must do both steps to be in the running.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Best tip: Go early or late to this show – it can get crowded.
Bottom line: Great bargains at the end of the last day as retailers clear their stalls.
Disclaimer: Ed+bK has been given tickets by Good Food & Wine Show for this giveaway.